Swift Programming: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Learn swift Programming Step by Step, 3nd Edition  Alexander Aronowitz
You’ll begin with Swift programming basics - including guidelines for making your code "Swifty" - and learn how to work with Xcode and its built-in Interface Builder. Then you’ll dive step-by-step into building and customizing a basic app for taking, editing, and deleting selfies. You’ll also tune and test the app for performance and manage the app’s presence in the App Store.
Swift is a general-purpose, multi-paradigm, object-oriented, functional, imperative and block structured language. It is the result of the latest research on programming languages and is built using a modern approach to safety, software design patterns by Apple Inc. It is the brand new programming language for iOS application, macOS application, watchOS application, tvOS application. Soon it became one of top 5 programming language and gained popularity among Apple developer community over the few years of time replacing the old school Objective C.
What you will learn:
• Understand core Swift components, such as operators, collections, control flows, and functions
• Learn how and when to use classes, structures, and enumerations
• Understand how to use protocol-oriented design with extensions to write easier-to-manage code
• Use design patterns with Swift to solve commonly occurring design problems
• Apply copy-on-write for your custom value types to improve performance
• Add concurrency to your applications using Grand Central Dispatch and Operation Queues
• Implement generics to write flexible and reusable code
Who this book is for:
This book is for developers who want to delve into the latest version of Swift. If you are a developer looking to learn in a practical way by working with code, then this book is for you. A basic understanding of Apple's tools will be beneficial but not mandatory. All examples should work on the Linux platform as well.
💾 Скачать книгу
#программирование #ios #swift #objective_c #apple
Эта статья была автоматически добавлена из сообщества